HOW TO CREATE A MOBILE HOOKAH CATERING COMPANY
About the Owner
8 Years of mobile hookah catering experience
Fameus Hookah maintains annual revenues of 250K +
10 years of event planning experience
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt
10 years of logistics and inventory management
10 questions that the incorrect answer will either make or break your hookah catering company.
1. What kind of events should I focus on catering and why?
2. Do I need a permit or license to cater hookah?
3. Where do I get the best prices for hookahs, flavors, coals, accessories, etc.
4. What kind of person makes the best hookah server?
5. What do I do when one of my servers calls out?
6. Do I pay my servers as employees or contractors?
7. How much inventory do I buy to start with?
8. How do I store and transport my hookahs from event to event?
9. How will people find my company since social media ads are not allowed?
10. What do I do if a customer breaks a hookah at one of my catering events?
Register for my 4 week 1-on-1 course on how to properly set up and operate a hookah catering company that can
generate over 100K a year.